Monday, December 15, 2008

I left my <3 in Denver

I've been on vacation for a week in San Francisco - Berkeley to be exact and running all over the Bay Area the entire time. I go home in two days and I am so ready for it, I want to cry.

I have been crying, a lot. Every day I've been here I've cried.
I've felt lonely, lost and completely overwhelmed the whole trip. I came out to see a friend who doesn't seem to think too much of me any longer. I have to repeat myself many times in order for anything I say to sink in, he's made plans which exclude me altogether and hasn't really paid all that much attention to me.

It's the same old, same old with how many friends treat me and I'm wondering if he's been like this all along and I'm just noticing it or if this is new and I did something to offend him? I don't know truthfully but as I'm sitting here, hungry, with no food in the house and no way to get any - I'm thinking I'm not coming back again next year (delivery is too expensive, i have no car, there's no place I can walk to fast enough in the cold and rain - he's out at a fancy dinner right now in the city with his work. Is it just me or would you say "sorry, I have an out of town guest at home alone tonight."??)

I really want to be home already, at least if I'm hungry there it's my own freaking fault 100%. And I tried to call for pizza delivery, but they asked me questions that I could not answer and they must have thought it was a prank because they hung up on me. :(

This is not a happy vacation for the most part. Little bits here and there were ok, but for the most part I've been ignored, stressed out and treated like a 5th wheel the entire time.

No comments: