Sunday, February 22, 2009

New beginnings

Sitting in the afterglow (or is that aftermath?) of a 14 day road trip with the man I love - there's still too many words swimming around in my head.

The trip was a rollercoaster, the kind which brings thoughts, epiphanies, discoveries - but then every trip is like that if you just pay attention. The resulting changes within myself and my perceptions of the world around me went in a direction I could not have predicted. As if we can ever truly predict the future in any way, there are too many variables outside of our control and range of view to see beyond right now clearly.

I'm too distracted still, my thoughts won't calm down enough to allow me to concentrate - I don't know where to begin. There's too many points to cover, too many things to say - how do I put them into a cohesive form??

I'm going to try to do it, but I don't know if I'm really a novelist.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I must spell out dethe for the captcha thing in order to write a comment for you... totally threw off what I might have said...